Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Lima Shmina and another bout of poisening yey!

After giving up on La Paz I took a plane to Lima in Peru. Being well brought up I descided I would get my moneys worth by not turning down a free meal on the flight. That was my downfall, as the next morning in Lima the stomache ache started up. I walked around dull scrubby Lima in discomfort all day. So I descided to head straight to Cusco by bus. An eighteen to twenty hour ride, this was clearly the wrong time to have food poisening. Needless to say I spent the whole night on the can and the following morning made my way delicately to the bus terminal. It was probably the worst bus trip so far. But on the bright side we all had a big game of bingo on the bus which was quite surreal. The winner got up and took the mike to make a speech. I just snoozed off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home